* LOW FAT RAW VEGAN E-BOOKS at
The Top 15 Mistakes Beginners Make on a Raw Food Diet
1. Misinterpreting the Cause of Blood Test Results – Don’t forget how long you spent living your previous lifestyle. Your genetics and the choices you made in your past show up today. Don’t automatically assume it is the new raw vegan diet.
2. Undereating – THIS IS SO COMMON! Are you experiencing lack of motivation, low “energy”, feeling spacey, headaches? You might be undereating. Track your calories with something like and make sure you are getting enough for your activity level. (I have eaten up to 3500 cals on some days.)
3. Unnecessary Concern Over Bathroom Trips – You are now eating high water content foods! Compared to cooked (dehydrated) meals prior, people often experience shock with how many times they are taking bathroom breaks. Remember that you should be peeing clear at ~10x a day.
4. Being Judgemental of Other Diets – Who does this benefit? No one.
5.Changing Themselves to “Fit In” – There is no one definition of a raw vegan. Be yourself, continue to do what makes your heart happy.
6.Not Identifying Detox as Such – You may go through a time of unpleasant at the beginning of your transition. Don’t let this deter you.
7.Falling Back Into Unhealthy Eating Because of Cravings – Often people start to introduce cooked food and it is a slippery slope. With yummy low fat raw vegan alternatives there is no need for this.
Music by Jahzzar