If you find yourself shorter in height than most other people around you, it is time for you to act promptly to eat a diet that is full of protein, calcium, calories, and amino acids. These ingredients in diet work to change your metabolism to engineer growth of your bones, muscle mass, and then improve height growth. If you are at an age where growth is ongoing but is at a slow pace, these elements in your regular food will speed up the assimilation of your flexible cartilage to stretch and turn into solid bones and in that process to increase your height. If these cartilages become hardened without gaining any length, your body loses the potential to gain further height. However, if you are past puberty and you are stuck at a height that is shorter than the normal height to which you could grow, you need the same kind of foods that make you grow taller as for those who are still going through their puberty and seeking to improve height growth.
There are the following kinds of foods that make you grow taller:
- Organic coconut milk, fresh coconut and virgin coconut oil are a source of good fat that your body needs. Avoid fats that cause obesity and sluggishness to make you slow in your routine activities.
- Skimmed milk is a good source of calcium that is essential for your bones to grow and become strong. Avoid homogenized milk, which is bad.
- Take plenty of fresh vegetables like asparagus, mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, lettuce, zucchini, onions and tomatoes. All these are a good source of amino acids that support your immune system and boost metabolism.
- White of eggs, chicken, tofu and soy-milk are a good source of protein that make your body grow and gain muscle mass.
- Organic maple syrup and raw honey are the best sweeteners that provide your body the right amount of calories. Avoid aspartame, saccharine and high fructose corn syrup. A limited amount of calories gives you energy to do your routine exercises to grow taller as it does not cause obesity and sluggishness.
Beside the above, other foods that make you grow taller include organic unsweetened coca powder, black or kidney beans, chopped walnuts, pecans, almonds and various other nuts.
You can easily improve height growth by including the above items in your regular diet. All the above foods are available available in the stores and you should keep these handy in your kitchen.