If you’ve got the munchies and you’re craving something crunchy, this plant-based, protein-rich, Omega-3 packed treat is just for you! Granola is the perfect snack to take with you on-the-go, and making it at home is so much cheaper than buying processed, packaged versions at the grocery store. This granola is even better, because it’s raw vegan, gluten-free and contains no additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or refined sugars! Keep some on-hand at work or in the car, bring it with you on a hike, or send it to school with your kids–this delicious and nutritious snack is fun to make and allows for plenty of different variations and creativity!
• 3/4 cup sprouted buckwheat
• 1-1.5 cups fruit of choice (apples, pears, pineapple, berries, etc)
• 1/4 cup soaked dried fruit (mulberries, goji berries, etc)
• 1/4 cup seeds (hemp, chia, pumpkin, sunflower, etc)
• 1/4 cup date paste (4-5 medjool dates + 1/4 cup water blended)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• dash of cinnamon
• pinch of salt
(Your optional first step is to soak and sprout your buckwheat before making your rawnola, for optimal digestion).
1. Soak dried fruit for about 30 min and drain water.
2. Place all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Place in dehydrator overnight at 115ºF.
* Enjoy as a cereal with dairy-free milk, as a dairy-free yogurt parfait, on top of a smoothie bowl, or as a snack all by itself. Will keep for a couple of weeks, if not longer!
Check out Erin’s website and blog at for more info on coaching services, as well as delicious and nutritious plant-based recipes, workouts, and rest & relaxation techniques. Be sure to joint the EatMoveRest community and subscribe to the email list to receive a FREE “How To Go Vegan” PDF + the monthly motivational “In The Raw” newsletter, as well as product discounts, exclusive content, announcements, and more!
Homemade Almond Milk:
Dried White Mulberries:
More Plant-based Recipes:
More Plant-based FAQ:
Snapchat: ErinStanczyk DBStanczyk
CONNECT, COACH, COLLABORATE:
“Summer Spliffs” – Broke For Free