The Medi Fast diet plan is a premium meal replacement diet plan which has been used by over 1 million people. Yet, like any other weight loss program, Medifast has both pros and cons. This article will refer them for you to see and decide whether or not this diet is for you.
MediFast Diet Plan – Pros and Cons
1. Medi Fast has different plans for men, women, and diabetics. There are also variations for kosher eaters.
2. This diet has been researched by Johns Hopkins and found to produce impressive weight loss among both men and women.
3. Medifast is approved by many doctors.
4. This program has been used for over 20 years by over 1 million people so it has a long and proven track record.
5. With Medi Fast you can lose 2-5 pounds each week.
6. The diet is affordable
7. Medi Fast diet plan offers a great variety of food items and meal replacement items to choose from so you will not find the menu boring at all.
8. The meal replacement items are delivered to your house so the diet is very convenient.
1. The diet is a low calorie program which takes some getting used to.
2. It takes a while to get used to eating regular foods instead of the meal replacement items on which the diet is based after you lose all the weight that you want.
3. You will need to wait for the meal replacement to be delivered by mail. This does not take long, but 2-3 days wait is something you need to be aware of.
Overall, MediFast has worked for a lot of people and helped them to lose a lot weight.